2017년 4월 6일 목요일

Week FIve Witches

I've read comics Thessaly Witch for Hire and Witch Craft. I think the withes live at time periods that are set at long times ago are portrayed as quite cruel, brutal, powerful woman involve with cult like stuff, like in Witch Craft. Witches in modern times are portrayed as smart, flexible minded, and strong women who try to adapt in modern life, like in Thessaly Witch for Hire. I think witches were thought mysterious, dangerous and most powerful. But now, there are much more powerful weapons than witchcraft. I think that's what made people think witches will want to adapt on modern life because they are not the most powerful but human who lives a long life knows magic. This characteristic in novel also can be found in vampire novels, but those are usually for male main character and not necessary portrayed as smart character. It's quite interesting to think how time period can change the purpose of the certain types of  charter and status.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기