2017년 2월 26일 일요일

Week Four The New Weird

Since there were many different types horror genre already written in the world, there is new movement of making new way of writing horror genre. They sometimes bring other old original story or horror story already exist and twist it. I’ve read ‘The Werewolf’ and ‘The Snow Child’ and both sounds like both parody like story of ‘Red Riding Hood’ and ‘Snow White’ story. It feels like it is less driven by the mood of it, but the twist itself. It feels less dreary more gory and random not heavy, light fun literature to some one likes gory stuffs. It feels like a thing even non-professional people can write. Since both that I read were parody, it was interesting how they made the story darker. But I was confused a lot by the randomness of those twists. I think it is defiantly a fun way to give a new way of writing horror story. It’s good way to fill the demand of nowadays people’s crave for new shocking things every day. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기