Blog for Ringling college Lit. of Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction class
2017년 4월 6일 목요일
Week Nine The Final Frontier
I've read The Star. It wasn't really a story that I was exacted it to be, because usually for novel, story of religion and scientific space don't relate to each other. But this story is made around the Christian story. When the baby Jesus was born, a big star was shining really bright above where he was born. I never thought the brightness of that star is caused by the explosion of the star, and it is possible to think about what happened people living on that star in science fiction perspective. It would be quite feeling dejected and unfair to die to just be one giant sign where Jesus is born. It might be desperate and sad about it. It was quite fun to look at this direction that religion story can be part of science fiction. It feels like some sort of a genre cross over. I hope there are more novels like this.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기