In this story, the teller “I” is looks like ghost in haunted house or house elf. But she (the ghost) just think that herself is just same being but not visible to the other ones. In fact, the story does not say that she is ghost or something special one. She lives with You although you don’t know. She is very sincere and try to help You. Up to the end of story, she doesn’t know why You are so frightened and is wondering sincerely. “You” is an unnamed everywoman who spends too much time at whatever pointless job she’s given up to, comes home to a too-big house, empty save for the inevitable housecat. She could be anybody, me or, well, you. In the eye of “You”, “I” is very fearful being. But “I” has no evil willing to ‘You’. That concept was very fresh to me. Someday I would like to use this concept in my future work.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기