Blog for Ringling college Lit. of Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction class
2017년 4월 6일 목요일
Week Eight
Since it is too long to me to read all of it, I've read first part of it. Sounds like it is set at imaginary heaven like place main character's grandfather in high place in the kingdom ruling people, and suddenly giving one of important job to the main character with other siblings even though our main character is quiet a normal person to handle it. Because I haven't read all of it, I think this will be one of those story that main character successfully achieve the gal even though competitors are much superior in many ways then the main character. The story setting/world is wide in size with quite detail and appearances are also shown very well, using the whole chapter to describe. It is quite common way of story telling, but if the setting of the world and how the story delivered with unique ending will make it into a good story.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기