Blog for Ringling college Lit. of Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction class
2017년 4월 6일 목요일
Week Seven Wizzard
Since when I was young, I loved Harry Potter series. I've read few books and watched all Harry Potter movies. Harry Potter sires are set at modern days with separate wizard world and school, and it is about Harry goes to wizard school. Every people want to have magic power and the wizard school gives the feeling of anyone can be wizard. It is always good to have prequel, squeal, or spin-off of a well made world. I heard few things about there are few stories about Harry's dad and his friends' stories are in Harry Potter books. I don't know where this zero chapter is located on the book or it is new sires of Harry Potter. But It is fun to know more about Harry Potter's world by prequel. It told the story of young version of James Potter, who is Harry's father, and Serious Black messing up with people, causing trouble. Usually when author show main character's parents, they are usually portrayed as perfect loving person with less characteristic. But for this with only 5 pages I could see what kind of person he and Sirius Black are. I hope J.K Rolling continue writing on this prequel.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기